Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided to create a page at Cardomain.com, pretty cool site and I get to show off my 2nd favourite posession, my Accord Euro! (the missus is the first but it is a close thing! ) ;) The page, well 2 pages, is only in it's early stages but I have posted some pics and info. Please feel free to stop by or even sign my guestbook, let me know what you think!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/795907

P.S I am still alive and kicking, just pretty busy but I haven't forgotten you guys over in the US :D

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
hi patrick :wavey:
get that Euro out of the shade mate ! ;)

·
Noizzle shizzle!
63 Posts
Very nice!!! Send me a pint of Foster's when you get a chance!

OK...I put my vote in that your radio and instrument pod is nicer than ours!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Very nice, its always great to see another clean Arctic Blue Pearl TSX/Euro....and your Euro is almost identical to my TSX.:)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
great to hear from ya Thorn! Site/pics look good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robert_tsxgeek said:
hi patrick :wavey:
get that Euro out of the shade mate ! ;)
lol yeah that was late afternoon when I took those pics in the shade, waiting for another nice day to get some sun shots :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agent_Chen said:
Very nice, its always great to see another clean Arctic Blue Pearl TSX/Euro....and your Euro is almost identical to my TSX.:)
Then your TSX would be nice too ;) :D

I guess you get alot of compliments over your TSX color like I do, infact I have been getting alot of compliments from total strangers over the car in general lately ! Some guy at the local Petrol station who was filling up infront of me actually came over and said "nice car, is that an Accord Euro?" He actually asked if he could have a look at it lol! I have had people walk past when the car is in the driveway and say the same things, I guess Euro's/Tsx's attract attention :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts