Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go to start my car every morning and when I turn the ignition, nothing happens for about 10-20 seconds and then finally the engine turns on. The rest of the day my car starts normally, It only has issues in the morning. I notice its taking longer now that it is cooler. (I live in Florida by the way)

Any thoughts On what it could be? I have a video but its 30MB and too big to put on here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I go to start my car every morning and when I turn the ignition, nothing happens for about 10-20 seconds and then finally the engine turns on. The rest of the day my car starts normally, It only has issues in the morning. I notice its taking longer now that it is cooler. (I live in Florida by the way)

Any thoughts On what it could be? I have a video but its 30MB and too big to put on here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Check the Viscosity of your oil, this can cause it to not run through the system. Idk ab Gen one but Gen 2 takes 5w-20 or 0w-20. (Viscosity is weight and thickness)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.