Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just got me a 2006 TSX and wanting to convert it to Euro R. Me stationed in Germany makes it a lot easier to do so considering the honda dealership is right down the Road. Just got the TSX last week, so its going to be a working Progress. I come back to the states in September of this year so, trying to have my boy back home to hook it up for me and have it ready for when I get home. Here are pics of the car when I bought it from the Dealer. Hope you enjoy, its nothing to brag about yet.....:ninja:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Things I just ordered to get me started with making it right.
MagenRacing lowering Springs. drops 2in front, 2in in the rear. DC sport Cold Air intake, Euro R emblems. Ill post pics when springs are put on... Mean wile ill will take pics of Euro Spec Hondas over here in Germany where im at. If anyone is wanting me to look into anything for their cars. just let me know and I can see what I can do. Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as far as the prices, they are ok. I mean cheaper then getting it imported. I just went 2 days ago to the dealer and for the Euro front grill, its 254,24 Euro which is about $280-290. But I can find out tomorrow on the headlights.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, my car is home also with the Folks. having my brother and my boy work on it for me so it can be ready when i get back. i know i know, its nothing then doing it yourself, but when i come home, im only going to be home for about 20 days then going to Fort Drum again. getting stationed there. Oh and i seen this sliver one when i was driving lastnight and you want to talk about a HEAD TURN!!!! it was HOT. Rims everything! But im trying to get the TSX converted ASAP.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I'm doing the same thing bro my friends already installed my supercharger going to install my bbk and probably get it tuned before I get home lol I want it ready to go when I get back.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol yeah man beer is Great here!!!!!! lol, and let me tell you what, the first time i got here and i started traveling, i seen a white one like in this pic, but it was hooked up! i was like oh Damn!, a TSX station wagon!!!!!!!! lol but come to find out it was Honda Accord. How Sweet it looked bro.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice man, Supercharger is whats up. Seen some Videos on Youtube of some TSX's with some on. Ive got something im working on but will not reveal it till im ready :) And I seen one TSX on post that was A-Spec. Looked really nice. I just cant wait to see pics of my car when the stuff gets put on.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got My 06 Euro Type S Grill

Just received my 06 Euro R grill from the Dealer! Only took a week. If anyone wants one ordered, let me know. I will post pics up of it installed when i get back to the states.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i really dont think im going to do the engine, just really going for the look. Now the only thing i need it the "H" wheel caps. Do you know what size or where i could get them? Which other cars wheels fit the 06 wheels?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts