Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are quite a few of us who have yet to receive any official word for the status of the first Euro-R body kit groupbuy. Several of us have posted in the other thread asking for some kind of update(s), but have received no reply. Another member PM'd some of us informing us of a back order (What? Where was this warning when we ordered?), but that was two weeks ago. We were told late June, early July would be when the kits would be coming to us, or at the very least, in AJR's hands. It's pretty disheartening to see all kinds of other posts being updated for other products while the very first groupbuy AJR conducted is neglected. I'm not sure about the others, but I paid in full with the belief that we would be receiving our products at the mentioned time. Perhaps I should've put 50% down and paid the rest off later since the Canadian dollar has weakened a bit since then. Also, I wouldn't have made mention of this if the kits were sent, but I was charged more than I was told over the phone. I was told that it would cost me $1455 shipped and insured. Fine. I check my CC statement and I'm charged close to $1480. What's the deal AJR?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,768 Posts
I agree .

Here was your original post. I just want an update.

AJR-COW said:
OK WE HAVE A SHIPMENT LEAVING JAPAN IN A 24-32 HRS TIME my BOSS IS WILLING TO DO THE 6... SOO IF YOU GUYS CAN CALL AND LEAVE A DEPOSIT ASAP WE CAN GET THIS GOING.. IF YOU WANT TO GET IT BY JUNE THIS IS YOUR CHANCE NOW>..

Thanks for your help

Ben

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
updated pm from calvin

guys, i had originally pm'ed calvin asking, and he had noted some colors were backordered, so the entire order was on hold, but he was planning to email japan to check the status.

this is the PM i got from him. sorry i didn't post this sooner, i must not have caught the new PM message. if calvin can confirm it's on the way, that'd be great.

Yes infact i just got an email back saying it will arrive to us in the second week of Aug. Sorry for the wait, If you have any other questions please feel free to msg me.

Thanks

Calvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnkdoex
hey calvin--just wondering if you ever had a chance to email japan and see where the kits are regarding shipping? is there a possible ETA they could provide? thanks!

mid-august. right before my b-day :grinno:

C'MON, JAPAN!!! DON'T KEEP US WAITING!!

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
actually, if it's coming to AJ in mid august, that probably means we'll get it end of august since it has to stop in canada first.

damn. the summer is almost over :(

·
無限 - Mugen
391 Posts
I was hoping mine (ours) would arrive late July even early August so I could have some summer time with the kit.
I still want my kit but maybe I'll wait till next Spring to install it.
Still, can't complain too much. It is a really good price for a complete kit. I don't think I could have got this price any where else.

Best we can do is just keep each other updated as much as possible.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
agreed, the price was crucial, although the exchange rate for USDs to canadian dollars will kill me when i pay for the other half. i should've just paid it all up front.

let's just hope it comes before september.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Ok guys sorry for the delay, the shipment has left Japan, It will arrive early Aug. They told me we should recieve it in the second week of Aug.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Sorry, I was going to PM everyone but i dont have everyones user names, I apologize that i have been quite busy lately, The order was sent in and has been shipped out, As for you guys who said you have been charaged more, it is because we charge in Canadian currency your credit card company dose the exchage rate, if you want a better rate your best bet would be to talk to your credit card company.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
We understand that, at times it takes along time for you guys to get it, Honda Japan dose not always stock the Euro R lip, We offer this price because we understand that it is frustrating for the wait. So once again sorry for the wait, ifyou guys have any questions please feel free to PM me.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
yeah, for the record, i'm not complaining about the credit card charges w/ you guys.

it's more my stupid mistake. i was hoping the dollar would turn around and strengthen. instead, it's just getting worse. doh!!!

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
I just want to make it clear, we are not trying to screw you guys but sometimes there are just some things we cant control.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
understood. ordering anything from overseas, as my past experience has taught me, can sometimes be a PITA.

i've had things lost at sea. it sucks.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
any chance you guys ordered any extra lips as I need to get a new CG 04-05 front lip cause the dealer scraped it on the alignment machine but they are nice enough to cover it for me.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
CCColtsicehockey said:
any chance you guys ordered any extra lips as I need to get a new CG 04-05 front lip cause the dealer scraped it on the alignment machine but they are nice enough to cover it for me.

PM me.!

·
無限 - Mugen
391 Posts
AJR-COW said:
Ok guys sorry for the delay, the shipment has left Japan, It will arrive early Aug. They told me we should recieve it in the second week of Aug.
Thanks for the update.
I know how things can be when ordering from Japan.
If the order isn't placed in time then you'll miss the boat shipment and have to catch the next one. Unless it's by air.
Due to the wait to order for all colors at once this could have delayed everything.
Still happy to hear it could be here in August. Looks like I'll be installing for this season.
Thanks Calvin.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts