Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
We got two dirtbags in japan right now, haha. They're alright though since they made facebook updates. Their status were like stuck under a bolder or something so I know theyre fine. But yea shits no joke when your property gets damaged.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Its all clear now... Lets just pray for jdm people that they may be safe... Seen the news.. And said that they just had an aftershock of intensity 6.6(w/c is still pretty strong)... I know they bombed our pearl harbor before and made us jdm parts(lol) but lets still pray for their safety...

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Its all clear now... Lets just pray for jdm people that they may be safe... Seen the news.. And said that they just had an aftershock of intensity 6.6(w/c is still pretty strong)... I know they bombed our pearl harbor before and made us jdm parts(lol) but lets still pray for their safety...
omg Pat, i read this on my phone, and i was laughing bad!!! lmao!

·
Aloha Army
11,711 Posts
what do you do?
Loss Prevention..... Always gotta come in for emergencies. Hurricanes, floods, fire, accidents, tsunami, suicide, death.... Pretty gruesome. But pays very well.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Well I wouldn't say it was karma from Pearl Harbor because we nuked the shit out of them after that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
just got back (barely) from japan this afternoon. its a huge mess over there guys. i've seen first hand the chaos in the city and its getting worse - rolling blackouts, no gasoline, no food, no water, etc. and this in tokyo. cnn is only covering the main devastation area as well as the nuke reactors but there is a humanitarian crisis brewing in the cities. my fiance and her family live there so this is kinda fresh to me...

if you don't mind, let's keep the kidding at a minimum.

i've posted some vids i took of the actual event if you want to check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/808havok

·
What to put here?
1,990 Posts
just got back (barely) from japan this afternoon. its a huge mess over there guys. i've seen first hand the chaos in the city and its getting worse - rolling blackouts, no gasoline, no food, no water, etc. and this in tokyo. cnn is only covering the main devastation area as well as the nuke reactors but there is a humanitarian crisis brewing in the cities. my fiance and her family live there so this is kinda fresh to me...

if you don't mind, let's keep the kidding at a minimum.

i've posted some vids i took of the actual event if you want to check it out:
YouTube - 808havok's Channel
Thanks for posting the video. So even Tokyo has been affected? My friend's son is going there this week for their school trip. I don't think it's a good idea. My prayers go out to them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for posting the video. So even Tokyo has been affected? My friend's son is going there this week for their school trip. I don't think it's a good idea. My prayers go out to them.
TBH, i wouldn't go if i were him... my fiance said its super inconvenient because of the power loss, trains are off schedule or not running at all and residents are being told to conserve water and food... rolling blackouts is not a fun place to be in such a modernized city IMHO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts