Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I'll be stepping down from my position as DC metro leader. I don't have an abundance of time these days, and frankly, I'm kind of losing interest in the TSX. I have grad school in the fall and a FT job so finding free time will be difficult. TSX club has been a great experience since I joined in 2007, and I've had the opportunity to meet many of you and become friends. I've even planned a road trip to NJ for a tsx meet there with several DC members. However, with my present schedule and interests, I do not believe I can perform my duties as region leader adequately here on out. This is why I am looking to pass on the torch to a new region leader.

I'm still down for meets, and setting up meets if and when I can. If you guys are cool with that, I'll stay as lead. But if someone can step and reinvigorate the DC area, that'd be awesome. I'll will be able to support the transition during this process, including passing on phone and name contacts of TSX members in the region accumulated over the past 3 years. Thanks.

-Chris

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's as best as I can describe it...I still love the TSX etc. Just feel like I don't have that much time for it any more.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
The DC metro area doesn't have that many meets anymore, and I don't think that's a result of your busy schedule. There's only a select few around here whom really do much with their TSXs, just a quiet area if you ask me. Not sure if there can really be much "invigorating" that can be done.

I don't mind you staying as the lead. A bunch of us can just casually meet once in a while when we find a day where we can spare some time.

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
249 Posts
okay good i thought u were talkin bout sellin ya TSX ..like u werent interested n it...but yea i mean whats the point of a leader anyway...its just a title right???...i say BE YA OWN BOSS

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
249 Posts
im just sayin if being the regional leader is just setting up meets then dont worry bout it...we can make our own...right???...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts