Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
that's too much poke in my opinion. in fact, for it to be out that far (when mounted with the 04/05 aspec), it will not be flush with the lip's edge in the wheel well area. it doesn't look like a clean install like that. take a look at the pic above - see the difference at the lip's right edge? or look at the other thread (like HFOD's TSX).

or here's a pic of mine..

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
that's too much poke in my opinion. in fact, for it to be out that far (when mounted with the 04/05 aspec), it will not be flush with the lip's edge in the wheel well area. it doesn't look like a clean install like that. take a look at the pic above - see the difference at the lip's right edge? or look at the other thread (like HFOD's TSX).

Do you have more pics from the front and other angles?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

But bro it looks so clean. I gotta get it after seeing your car.
Another topic, how you get your license plate moved to the left?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.