Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if someone has bought this lip and doesn't like it and would like to sell it. LMK ..

I see them on ebay brand new for about $60 Shipped .. so im trying to pay a lot less lol ..

·
Registered
364 Posts
lol i was looking at same1 on ebay right now, wat's the diff between 04/05 and 06/07 sti lip?

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not to sure .. But I see people are buying the 06-07 .. The bumper on that is slightly different .. So I assume that's the one o will need lol

·
Registered
364 Posts
i just looked at them and 06/07 has side which r lil raised and 04/05 and 08-10 are flat all around and they looked exact same to me

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I believe you just mount up through the existing holes with the V lip.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah you just mount it were the existing holes on the STi lip itself and just make holes on your lip or number whichever you have. From what I heard its easy.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I'm tryina get that CF one I saw on eBay but it's going for like $280 or something. I'd be willing to go for it but rather pay less of course...

·
Registered
364 Posts
mount on existing holes of the lip or my aspec lip? i'll b getting this under my 07 aspec lip, basically i wanna get feedback from some1 who has done this with aspec lip i dont wanna b first one :-D

·
Registered
856 Posts
So, you want to pay even less than a cheap $60 for a BNIB replica piece? hokay.

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^ well someone might have bought it and don't like it lol .. plus i already have a ASpec kit that scrapes every time i leave my driveway .. i just wanna test fit it .. do a photoshoot then im done with the lip haha. So its not something i plan on keeping more then a week

1 - 20 of 25 Posts