Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent seen one done yet. just seen it with the aspec so i thought id give it a try. the one i bought was a 06-07 sti one that cost me only 60bucks shipped. plus $6 hardware from lowes and this is the result i got. im pretty happy with it. still have to do some minor adjustments to the sides to make it even but it will do for now.

side shot

mored pics

·
Registered
134 Posts
can you take a lower ground level pic?!.. i wanna see how the gap looks where the stock bumper turns back up in the middle.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
+1 ^^^

I want to see side shots too where the end of the bumper is and if the STi lip lines up or comes up short.

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Should provide some decent protection for your bumper.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will be posting more pics up tomorrow guys. sorry for the delay. weather has been real shitty here and the car hasnt left the garage since i installed it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i updated with more pics. as a reminder, i still have yet to adjust the lip so there might be a little bit more gap under one fog light then the other. its nothing major but it can be fixed for those that are picky about stuff like that.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i updated with more pics. as a reminder, i still have yet to adjust the lip so there might be a little bit more gap under one fog light then the other. its nothing major but it can be fixed for those that are picky about stuff like that.
I tried to install mine today it was a bitch to line up. I'm going to take the bumper off so it will be easier.

·
Registered
40 Posts
thanks for the pics man, very helpful! Did you try adjusting it so that there isn't a space between the bumper and lip? I noticed it's more visible on the passenger side *edit* just read your post on page 1 sounds good!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Havent seen one done yet. just seen it with the aspec so i thought id give it a try. the one i bought was a 06-07 sti one that cost me only 60bucks shipped. plus $6 hardware from lowes and this is the result i got. im pretty happy with it. still have to do some minor adjustments to the sides to make it even but it will do for now.

side shot

mored pics

Hey, where did you order this from for $60? Also, I love your all black front grill. You mind telling me where you got that as well? Not a huge fan of the stock front grill on my 06' and really like this look. Thanks!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hey, where did you order this from for $60? Also, I love your all black front grill. You mind telling me where you got that as well? Not a huge fan of the stock front grill on my 06' and really like this look. Thanks!
Ebay for the lip and he painted his oem grille.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts