Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Paid 4
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys, haven't posted any updated pics in a while, Still "So Fresh and So Clean Clean" lol, as for future plans, I will be getting tints this week, florida sun is no joke, lol, and I'm going cut off 1 coil off each of the springs front/rear to go a little lower.....

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Car looks great as usual. Not too sure if I like the whole cutting springs ordeal..

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Cut springs on a TSX! Why? Do it right and either buy new springs or get some Koni adjustable shocks. Your ride will handle like poop with cut springs.

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
nice car, but like others have said... avoid cutting coils! no good comes from this (well, other than a lower ride height)!

save some coin and get adjustable coilovers! tein basics and buddy clubs are very affordable.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Besides being unsafe you will also lose the ride of the eibachs once they are cut.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Cut springs on a TSX! Why? Do it right and either buy new springs or get some Koni adjustable shocks. Your ride will handle like poop with cut springs.
+1. Koni shocks allow you to lower with their perches and have dampening adjustability to give you the ride quality you want.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
hey which rims are those??

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nice.. Which part of florida are you from? I'm located in fort lauderdale.. Btw i think a greddy evo2 will look good on your car. ;) something im selling.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
21 Participants
craig.creationz
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing