Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Paid 4
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys, haven't posted any updated pics in a while, Still "So Fresh and So Clean Clean" lol, as for future plans, I will be getting tints this week, florida sun is no joke, lol, and I'm going cut off 1 coil off each of the springs front/rear to go a little lower.....

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Car looks great as usual. Not too sure if I like the whole cutting springs ordeal..

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Cut springs on a TSX! Why? Do it right and either buy new springs or get some Koni adjustable shocks. Your ride will handle like poop with cut springs.

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
nice car, but like others have said... avoid cutting coils! no good comes from this (well, other than a lower ride height)!

save some coin and get adjustable coilovers! tein basics and buddy clubs are very affordable.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Besides being unsafe you will also lose the ride of the eibachs once they are cut.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Cut springs on a TSX! Why? Do it right and either buy new springs or get some Koni adjustable shocks. Your ride will handle like poop with cut springs.
+1. Koni shocks allow you to lower with their perches and have dampening adjustability to give you the ride quality you want.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
hey which rims are those??

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nice.. Which part of florida are you from? I'm located in fort lauderdale.. Btw i think a greddy evo2 will look good on your car. ;) something im selling.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts