Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Paid 4
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I guess everyone is against cutting the springs, lol, I really don't think cutting one coil off is gonna affect the ride. because I did the same with my old car (99 civic Si) and the ride was just the same. So I think I'm still gonna do it and see how it works out, I'll keep you guys updated....

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
as already mentioned..lower cost options are tein basics/buddyclub N+/FF (function/form).

Personally, I'm on tein SS and love them.

·
Banned
781 Posts
If you truly want a comfy ride, Tanabe is the cheaper option, H&R is of much higher quality and the ride is comparable to Eibach. Tain Comfort Sport is at the top, but the price bites

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
yes, we're against cutting springs, we're all for buying quality coilovers.
Yeah, "be the man, do the right thing"
lol..

I have learned the lesson as in... "don't cheap out"..

If you truly want a comfy ride, Tanabe is the cheaper option, H&R is of much higher quality and the ride is comparable to Eibach. Tain Comfort Sport is at the top, but the price bites
And Yup! Tein CST .. Price bites, but if you want to have stock feel, that is the one.
Same thing that MMsTSX will agree with.

·
Paid 4
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Haven't been on here in Years, But I still got the TSX. I think its time to do some updates. Got a couple things in mind. Will keep you guys updated. "Coming Soon"!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts