Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some months ago, someone asked a question in a post about whether the TSX was still relatively rare in your area, to which I responded that I thought they were fairly rare in Seattle.
Well, months later, it seems quite a few more have appeared on our fine streets. One day, I saw two other CGP's within a 10-mile stretch of Interstate 5. I was doing double-takes.
How do things look where you live? Did everyone suddenly go out and buy one?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I see a lot around here. TSXs are starting to catch up with A4s, much to my surprise :eek: Well, they aren't really.. I still see way more A4s now that I think about it (I kind of consider the A4 the TSX's most obvious competitor)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
For what ever reason, I still do not see many TSX's around here... :donno:

Joker - who see's a LOT of TL's though

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
richmar10 said:
Some months ago, someone asked a question in a post about whether the TSX was still relatively rare in your area, to which I responded that I thought they were fairly rare in Seattle.
Well, months later, it seems quite a few more have appeared on our fine streets. One day, I saw two other CG's within a 10-mile stretch of Interstate 5. I was doing double-takes.
How do things look where you live? Did everyone suddenly go out and buy one?

I can't believe it but there are no and I mean no TSX's around here...mostly because the nearest dealership is like 40 miles away but the other day I see a car in my rearview mirror as I am parking in my garage and no shit....it's a white TSX same as mine....my neighbor two houses over. Go figure.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I see quite a few TSXes around here. I usually see 5-6 a day depending on where I am. Most of the are CG, PWP, or Silver. I've only seen 7 other Arctic Blue TSXs on the streets.

edit: I just remember, that I see a CG and black TSX at my work parking lot, but they don't count since I see them just about everyday.

·
Ridiculous
67 Posts
Never see any here, last sighting over a month ago....and Ive yet to see another MR

hopin to keep it that way

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
you live in seattle?? COme up to Vancouver man.... 1 min - 3-5 TSX....

1 parkiong lot, 7 PWP, 5 SSM and 1 NBP~

NOT MUCH CGS tho..... i myslef have one, and i saw two around~

·
Registered
8 Posts
Quite a few in the DC area about five parked around my office. Soon to be one more! I must say the "rare" factor is very appealing.

G

·
I got a red/ebony 6speed. Only 3 in the whole country in late February. I flew from San Diego to Jacksonville Florida to buy it and drive it back.

I've seen a couple of people on this forum with the same car but none near me. I'm sure they are out there, but talk about unique. I love the Carbon and Black and Silver but I see those a lot in California. Last weekend, I saw three TSXs in a 3 minute span. Two carbon grays and one baby blue(Cosmos Blue...Cosmos Silver??? You know the pretty light blue metallic color)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
lol, I see mine alot, thats really about it around here, once im back on the island their somewhat more frequent, but not really,

Vancouver, those Damn Canuks love this car lol, that Vancouver Sightings Thread is that long for a reason lol, there are more TSXes there then there are people to drive em

·
Registered
67 Posts
i havent seen much around in the toronto area. but go up to richmond hill, thornhill, and markham you'll see a lot of PWP...which I have...but wonder if its a 6speed like mine. i'll be driving down to chicago and i know i'll be "unique" there...PWP with ebony.

·
Registered
64 Posts
nachob said:
You got a Milano Red Ebony MT no Nav?

That rocks! Where you at?
Don't worry. I'm in Texas. You can still have the West Coast for yourself.

·
Yankee Killer
37 Posts
I see TLs all the time... atleast a couple a day, but have only seen one other TSX on the road other than my own...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I still rarely see TSX's back where I live... then again, I've been here in Puerto Rico for over a month now... But I have seen more TSX's here than back home :rotz:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Damn....:drool1:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts