Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my OEM airbox and when i shake it, it moves... Is it suppose to be like that?

I double checked all the screws and all that ...

I'm not sure how it suppose to be like, because I bought the car with a SRI.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-4eUTkyPnfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*warning* The video quality is really bad... I dropped my g2 in the pool and now im using a world war II phone... :[

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
There should be two bolts that hold it down. one top right corner and one bottom left corner of air box when facing it from front of the car.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There should be two bolts that hold it down. one top right corner and one bottom left corner of air box when facing it from front of the car.
yep thats what i did... weird. I mean can you move yours?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It did moved a little, but It shouldn't be moving enough to make noise. do you have the rubber washers that go with those two bolt's?

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It did moved a little, but It shouldn't be moving enough to make noise. do you have the rubber washers that go with those two bolt's?
oh mine moves if i "TRY" to move it.

so i guess its normal

·
Registered
862 Posts
Mine is moving a lil too , i think its normal, engine hasnt stand still all the time so intake and exhaust must have some freedom to follow it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts