Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I recently purchase a 2005 Acura Tsx from the dealership this past weekend, but it came with the premium stock chrome wheels. I was wondering where i can purchase the alloys stock rims, and i'm wondering how much it will cost. I check my local listing on craiglist, but i have found no tsx rims for sale; therefore, I am unaware of how much they run for. Thank you in advance for answering this question.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Hello everyone,
I recently purchase a 2005 Acura Tsx from the dealership this past weekend, but it came with the premium stock chrome wheels. I was wondering where i can purchase the alloys stock rims, and i'm wondering how much it will cost. I check my local listing on craiglist, but i have found no tsx rims for sale; therefore, I am unaware of how much they run for. Thank you in advance for answering this question.
I will gladly trade you if you want. Where are you located?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
welcome. I'm in sac too. Stock wheels go for 300-400 with tires, depending on the condition

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the website.

I wanted to ask about another small problem i have with the tsx interior. Does the compartment below the ac/heater open up smoothly/slow for you guys? Some reason mines open fast and it keeps on hitting the top of console. But on the other hand, the compartment below the one i previous stated, which consist of the "not an ashtray" and power outlet opens up smoothly. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
any information in regards to fixing it? i've been searching throughout google plus forums but to no avail.
Empty it, stick your hand in, make a fist (so that you put pressure on both the top and bottom of the bin), and then pull out.

You should then be able to see the opening/closing mechanism.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Empty it, stick your hand in, make a fist (so that you put pressure on both the top and bottom of the bin), and then pull out.

You should then be able to see the opening/closing mechanism.
Yeah, I did this yesterday and i got it out. It looks like im missing a wheel or some sort. Can anyone post up a picture of their middle compartment function mechanism upon opening/closing? Thanks in advance!

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
well that was 4 rims in mint, new condition
4 tires in brand new condition (Michelin's)
4 tpms sensors
4 mint centercaps
full set of OEM lugnuts

all for $500

the 04-05 rims are probably impossible to find now in mint condition.
these are reproductions
^those are $650 just for the rims, but at least they're in mint condition.

I'd assume that here, from a member, you can get some 04-05 rims, no tires, in fair
condition for around $200 or so, that'd be my guess.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well that was 4 rims in mint, new condition
4 tires in brand new condition (Michelin's)
4 tpms sensors
4 mint centercaps
full set of OEM lugnuts

all for $500

the 04-05 rims are probably impossible to find now in mint condition.
these are reproductions
^those are $650 just for the rims, but at least they're in mint condition.

I'd assume that here, from a member, you can get some 04-05 rims, no tires, in fair
condition for around $200 or so, that'd be my guess.
Yeah, i wanted to figure out how much a set of oem with tires would be before i go out and try to find some out craigslist. I think 300-400 sounds resonable for a set of oem 04-05 rims with tires. Thanks for the feedback though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts