Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at some Varrstoens that are 18x9.5 +22. The color I want is white for my bright red TSX. Sadly, the last white set they have is for the staggered setup(18x9.5/10.5+22) and they only have 18x9.5 +22 all around in Matte Black. This has forced me to consider the staggered setup since they said itll take them 90 days to restock on the white ones. I am wasting the last of my money on the wheels so I would not have enough to repaint them my personal color. Any advice would be helpful...
Also, to help people imagine my fitment. My rear fenders are rolled already and I am maxed out on Tein Street Basis coilovers.
Thanks in advance!

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
First world problems...lol @ stressed out.

It will fit, but you'll need to:

*have a camber kit so you can adjust the camber, not sure if natural camber will suffice
*probably need a pull in the rear as well.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First world problems...lol @ stressed out.

It will fit, but you'll need to:

*have a camber kit so you can adjust the camber, not sure if natural camber will suffice
*probably need a pull in the rear as well.
Personally do you like the look of that much camber on a wide wheel? May I add that this car is my daily driver. Do you think itll effect that? Also many people were telling my ill need a spacer because itll rub on my coilover...

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
Im looking at some Varrstoens that are 18x9.5 +22. The color I want is white for my bright red TSX. Sadly, the last white set they have is for the staggered setup(18x9.5/10.5+22) and they only have 18x9.5 +22 all around in Matte Black. This has forced me to consider the staggered setup since they said itll take them 90 days to restock on the white ones. I am wasting the last of my money on the wheels so I would not have enough to repaint them my personal color. Any advice would be helpful...
Also, to help people imagine my fitment. My rear fenders are rolled already and I am maxed out on Tein Street Basis coilovers.
Thanks in advance!

They will fit .. just involves a lot of work to fit them ..

Here's a link that has 18x10.5 -5 225/35/18 to give u an idea

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-image-gallery/69305-my-pos-daily-lol-new-ccws-have-l00k.html

He got the camber little less now but took a lot to do so

IMO go 18x9.5 +22 all around ( check other sellers

And i don't think you will need spacers .. also not a good daily IMO .. but some ppl do it ..

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Personally do you like the look of that much camber on a wide wheel? May I add that this car is my daily driver. Do you think itll effect that? Also many people were telling my ill need a spacer because itll rub on my coilover...
I had 18x9.5 +30, and while it looked nice, the whole stance/stretched tired its not my cup of tea (after trying it, dont knock something until you try it I guess lol)...but to each their own. So I definitely think thats too much camber lol.

If its your daily I would say go a square 9.5 setup all around if you want stance.

·
KSLprodukshunz
201 Posts
I'm running the specs your looking to get. It fits with camber kits front and rear, fender rolled and flared, and stretch tires. Goodluck

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
You can still get the matte black. You have options to plasti-dip them white, powder coated them white or hell just get a different color to your liking. Just don't settle for the staggered if you don't want to deal with the stress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts