Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We accept paypal on our website: www.strutking.com

Please use the coupon code on page 1. The gas pedal and footrest attaches via self tapping screws, the automatic brake pedal attaches via bolts and locking nuts, the brake/clutch for the manual transmission requires drilling (drill bit included).

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
is this pretty much purely cosmetics?

or is there a better feel to it compared to the stock ones

not quite convinced to bite

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,489 Posts
Are their rubber inserts for all the pedals? And if not wouldn't your foot slip off the pedal when wet??

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,361 Posts
^ yes there are rubber inserts for the brake pedal. IMO its not needed for the gas and dead pedal.

here are some pics from my install. super easy install.

·
Registered
465 Posts
By Super easy install, you mean how many minutes, endlesswinterco?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,361 Posts
^ yea about 15mins or so, make sure you have a drill, thats all. The hardest part is reaching your hand around the back side of the brake to start the nut. If you can't install these pedals, the you shouldn't even drive a car, thats how easy.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sounds great but I just gotta get them by the end of the month is all!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Just installed my pedals and I gotta say they look great. Install was pretty easy, and the drill helps a plenty. Even though it says you can just force the screws in for the dead pedal, I'd highly recommend you drill the spots first, makes it much easier to put the screws in.

My only problem was with the clutch and the brake pedal, for the life of me I couldn't drill the 2 holes at the top. The bottom middle hole was easy to drill so right now I just have that 1 hole supporting the clutch and brake pedal which is holding firmly. It just doesn't look as good though cause the 2 holes where the screws should be are open, lol.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts