Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
it could be my browser, but i see red x's for the TSX apps.

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
me too

·
Needs No Explanation
3,754 Posts
so this is a whole vendors section for pedals?...

-.-

·
Registered
723 Posts
the red x's will soon be with pics, if you go to my thread in the performance part section you will see the pics

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
Can you fix the link to the license plate relocator's installation guide? I'd like to see how it is attached or how it will look. I currently relocated my license plate with the DIY method, but maybe this might work even better

·
What to put here?
1,990 Posts
I ordered a pedal set on 1/10/08 and I received it two days later. Fast shipping. I just installed them today. It took me about one hour because I'm picky. Simple install and it looks great. :woot:

·
What to put here?
1,990 Posts
The pedals mount over the OEM foot rest and gas pedal. You can see the "ridges" of the OEM pedals through the holes. To me it looks a little odd so I covered the non-screw holes with a black plastic sheet under the new pedal. But I'm thinking of using something else. Any suggestions?

Edit: NM, otetrepsaj used an old mouse pad in the post above. Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Great Pedal plus Great Price!! Very easy to install, only use philip screw and a 7mm rachet (no power drill required) took me only 20 mins! btw mine is an auto

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
here is a pic from my camera phone sorry

Great Pedal plus Great Price!! Very easy to install, only use philip screw and a 7mm rachet (no power drill required) took me only 20 mins! btw mine is an auto

1 - 18 of 18 Posts