Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update: Wasnt happy with the way the rear sat, a little too much camber for my taste ( -5.2 Degree both sides ) So I purchased some Megan Racing upper camber arms and re-aligned the rear to -4.5 Degree. I am finally happy with the way it sits. Next up: A Spec Lip Kit ( real or reps.. still undecided )

Shes sleeping...

This is what I have to deal with everyday, coming out of my driveway

The all important "fitment pic"

Tops of fronts a little sunk, but I can make full U Turns without hitting

The bandaid is hiding some fenderfucc, from when I COULDNT make U turns without hitting

Dope sticker from Canibeat, pick up yours and the purchase price of two bucks is donated to the Red Cross.

·
Tex_2_Cali
1,081 Posts
Yeah I posted one on the last page of the teaser thread I have. I'm gonna do a quick photoshoot on Saturday though

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
nice wheels, i prob will need those ucas when i add my new springs up front

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
18x9 +30
18x9.5 +25

Not insane... but I predict itll be enough to look damn aggressive.
I really want to slap them on but its cold outside and my driveway is PACKED.... so its not happening tonight.
Good sizes man. I'm 18x9.5 +32 all around and my fronts gave me a little trouble. You might not even need a camber kit to be honest with you up front but good call getting it just incase. Hope to see pictures of them mounted soon.

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good sizes man. I'm 18x9.5 +32 all around and my fronts gave me a little trouble. You might not even need a camber kit to be honest with you up front but good call getting it just incase. Hope to see pictures of them mounted soon.

Actually the last time I had an alignment its at 1.8 degree negative... I just wanted a bit more cause when I u turn all I hear is scrapes.
Also, my rear camber looks strange right now since the front has almost no camber.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Nice! I'd like to see what the LM5's would look like on a TSX.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Daym tracy, why don't you make it out to the san diego meet with those? IF not at least the cerritos meet in april

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
jebus those are nice :)

loving the wheels

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
I love the finish on the face of the wheels. You should be able to go lower than that without more camber, you just need to pull the fenders some more, plus your probably rubbing on the rear mounting tab where the fender mounts to the bumper. I had to relocate mine further back.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts