Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys since I'm waiting atleast a month before my camber kits come in what else should I get for my suspension?
I have buddy clubs that haven't been installed and I wanna have everything to be put on all at once since I'm using my dad's friends lift.
On another note I have no idea how I will have my suspension. I will toy around with the setting until I see what like a lot. So I need any suggestions. Thanks!

·
GO BLUE!
884 Posts
If you live in the North, I'd strongly recommend you getting the Camber kit bolt from Honda/Acura because you might have to cut seized bolts.

And with all the bolts off, it'd be a good idea to antiseize all the nuts and bolts, so get yourself a bottle of that at any hardware store.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you live in the North, I'd strongly recommend you getting the Camber kit bolt from Honda/Acura because you might have to cut seized bolts.

And with all the bolts off, it'd be a good idea to antiseize all the nuts and bolts, so get yourself a bottle of that at any hardware store.
Nope I live in Texas so I wouldn't need it right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.