Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering.. before the Mod Bug comes. :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks... Other then that group buy, any sneak peek on what's coming ahead this summer from Marcus? :)

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
^ awesome, definitely can't wait for the test pipe

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
I was thinking of making it CT. We feel this is the best bet for factory fitment, and use of OEM converter. This is the main reason why we don't really push the weapon r so much. No OEM cat fitment, crappy hardware, and not CARB legal. On the CT people claim issues from there being missing hanger which we have been unable substantiate in our own installs. Basically, right now, the CT header is the #1 option.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
I was thinking of making it CT. We feel this is the best bet for factory fitment, and use of OEM converter. This is the main reason why we don't really push the weapon r so much. No OEM cat fitment, crappy hardware, and not CARB legal. On the CT people claim issues from there being missing hanger which we have been unable substantiate in our own installs. Basically, right now, the CT header is the #1 option.
do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. CT GB!!!!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Macus, can you add an option so we can buy the extra brackets for eliminating the AT vibration issue?? Thx!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Definitely in for the CT header group buy. Also need an exhaust for my 06, scratch and dent is ok if you've got something laying around the shop...pm me!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I would be in the CT header group buy depending what the price will be. Been meaning to get rid of my topspeed and go with a quality header

1 - 15 of 15 Posts