Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Long-time lurker, back-again poster (I was more active waaaay back when I got my '04... in '03. I missed my TSX so much after I let it go that I went and got a CPO '08, Carbon Grey. Lohove it.).

I'm looking at summers for 1st-gen (I run winters), and have been hearing good things about the Continental ExtremeContact DWs, but mainly from non-TSX drivers (BMWs and other RWD fare). I'm worried they would behave differently on a FWD car. Thoughts?

What value-priced summers have you had good luck with on the TSX? I'm likely to stick with the stock wheels, so 215/50s or 225/45s is what I"m looking at. Is the Kumho Ecsta still any good? (I find that each new season has its "IT" tire: the Ecsta was it for awhile, then the Falken Azenis had it; Dunlop Direzzas... now?)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have heard good things about general tire, I believe they are owned by continental. Friend has them on his g35 and love them. Short break in period. I ordered a set of them for new rims as well, haven't had them mounted yet though

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've got Continental ContiSportContact (Ultra High Performance Summer) tires in 225/45/17.
I probably will not buy any other tire considering I love the sh*t out of them. I believe the Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires are their best tires for All Season.
I would only considering Toyo and Yokohama's if I didn't get Continental.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.