Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY friend has the last style (99 I think) Accord. When he opens his sunroof he doesn't have that little flap that pops up in almost any car so wind noise can be sunstantial. Is this fixed in the Acura?

Also since so many people are torn on the power situation, waht car do you think it best matches speedwise adn how is braking? My car has no brakes

I apologize, but there is no Acura dealership near me so I am gonna have to wait a couple weeks til I can get some free time to go for a test drive. I just wanted to know some things while I am still doing research

Also if you are an OWNER already please respond to my thread under general called n00bie

THANKS GUYS!!!! and girls :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
hey didn't wanna leave this anunswered :p
question for you.. do you mean the little wind deflector piece of plastic that comes up from the roof?
is that what you are asking if the TSX comes with?

i know in the accords that is an add on... cuz it looks kind of gay a lot of people don't want it.. but im 90% sure that you can add it on to the tsx too...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is an aftermarket part, I agree- UGLY. I am referring to a little black strip that resides under the sunroof and when you open it it pops up an inch or so. Most cars have them, but the old Accord did not. I will try to think of how to explain it better. it is just a little thing at the front of the sunroof

1 - 3 of 3 Posts