Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup you guys! i know its going to get sunnier from here(i hope), but let me know whats good! ready to take some days off and cruise around!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
April 21st is suppose to be the Spring Honda Tech Meet at Pacific Raceways again.

I was invited to a big S2000 criuse today. They are all meeting up at Fry's in Renton @ 11:00am. Anyone is welcome to join. If I wasn't working today. I woulda hit everyone up so we could roll too.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
April 21st is suppose to be the Spring Honda Tech Meet at Pacific Raceways again.

I was invited to a big S2000 criuse today. They are all meeting up at Fry's in Renton @ 11:00am. Anyone is welcome to join. If I wasn't working today. I woulda hit everyone up so we could roll too.
yeah, i work today. just keep me posted bro!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Just got off! Half day! Yay!

The guys from Stock Customs (performance shop) in Everett are throwing a BBQ at Mukilteo Beach at 4:00pm today. A friend "Chavern" invited me and whoever. You guys may of seen him at the Stancewars meet. 06 Carbon grey on some black with polished lip 17's I believe.

It's getting close to time to plan our spring meet!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a pretty big event this summer on 7/6/13 in Portland that's also a fundraiser for the Make A Wish foundation. I'll provide more details as things get finalized, but I would love to have you guys come out :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is anyone going to Cascade Cars and Coffee this weekend?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.