Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
bump for a great guy.. meet him a few years ago at a car meet in NJ and his car was super clean and well taken care off.. some one buy these..

good luck

·
Registered
96 Posts
Quick question, how would the folding mirrors work? Would you have to install a button for them?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick question, how would the folding mirrors work? Would you have to install a button for them?
Yes you would need a switch to activate the folding action. When I had these installed in my car I used an aftermarket push switch but I am including the JDM OEM switch with this sale.

I never got to use it as I didn't get around to rewiring everything.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does the JDM button replace the heated mirror button and how extensive is the wiring? Is there a wiring diagram available?
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-image-gallery/38210-i-may-possibly-first-one-forum-do-7.html

^here's the info on wiring. I had mine installed by a friend and was not wired like the OEM way as I had not sourced the original switch back then.

But with the switch you should be able to wire it like CCColts did....I have to get the switch out of storage to be 100% certain but I do believe it replaces the mirror control/heat switch module.

Since this set up does not have heating element anyway you no longer need the heat button...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Seems like a whole lot of work to get them going. I'll continue to do a bit more research and consider it, but it just seems unlikely with all the work involved.

Though... it is very damn functional..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.