Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.... my project is almost done. All i need is a tune up which Im getting soon .... just got to get more parts which are on backorder. got the supercharger + kpro dual harness on, quife lsd on and its really aggressive =) I will get numbers after tune and other parts on =)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much does the motor need to be built? Or should I just get an aftercooler with this 3.1 pulley upgrade? Im just afraid of overheating and busted piston and fried rings... hmm...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good shit! How much did it run u? Im debating doing this or going turbo next month wen the weather breaks...im gunna go talk to yosolo to see what he thinks because he does alot of k series builds and tunes

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats. Did you do a "before" dyno?
Yes, you can check my other forums I started. When I did basic bolt ons + reflash I did 201 whp, so with the stuff i got coming and did addition to the s/c im pretty sure it will be more... Stay tuned guys =) This is phase 1 with supercharger

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good shit! How much did it run u? Im debating doing this or going turbo next month wen the weather breaks...im gunna go talk to yosolo to see what he thinks because he does alot of k series builds and tunes

Yea, I heard yosolo is insane with kseries. When you go turbo just know you have to build your bottom. Some people will say you don't really have to, but to do FI, it has to be done right! Supercharger is more reliable for everyday use which is perfect for me. With supercharger + kpro + dual harness + quife LSd + SSR headers, misc parts + tune around 10

LSD is very aggressive I felt like I was AWD =) My car isn't tuned yet but when the boost kicks in I love it... hehe definitely night and day

1 - 20 of 52 Posts