Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on getting the CT engineering Supercharger for my 2012 TSX SE.

I have been scared to do this because I wasnt too sure about the reliability since it is my daily driver, but what I have been reading it seems like its definitely safe. I will contact VIT about the tune in order to actually start the car of course, but is there anything else you guys recommend? Bigger injectors, and if so what kind? different pulley (it might come with one idk). I am also gonna get some spark plugs.

Here are the performance mods I have done to my car already -
Hondata Flashpro Tuned
Injen CAI
Skunk2 Header
Magnaflow Mufflers (Not full exhaust)
1.3" Drop

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Different plugs are not needed with the basic kit. Stocks are fine unless your wanting to replace them.

Kit comes with different injectors, I would recommend getting the plug and play adapters so you don't have to cut your stock wires. I would also recommend getting everything from Vit if possible. You will get everything you need and I think you get a little bit of a discount for buying it all from him with the tune.

He will also get you the right injectors instead of the modified stock ones that are not as good as the aftermarket ones.

You will see a better power gain if you can get some sort of cat back exhaust put on. Like bigger pipes since you have mufflers already.

Kit just comes with the pulley for the super charger. You can always order it with a smaller one to get more boost. If you do then you will need different plugs. But again if you order all of this from Vit as long as you tell him what your wanting to get out of this very expensive upgrade he will get you all the right parts to make it all work just how you want.

My suggestions come either from my personal expiriance or from Vit while I was getting tunned by him at his shop.

Good luck and it is a lot of fun :)

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Very Useful tips man! I didn't even know he sold it on his website. Thanks again
Yeah sometimes you have to look around a little to find things but you can always ask him and I am sure he either has it on the site or can get anything you need.

I had the rv6 down pipe and strait pipe, Vit said he would of been able to get more out of it if I had some sort of a aftermarket cat back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts