Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
I was going to go with a supercharger but Ive decided to go a different route ;)

If your looking to make more than 325whp dont bother. 4.5k is alot of money for only gaining 100hp maybe even less depending on your supporting mods. As you start to reach the limit of the m62 blower you are going to need an aftercooler setup and possibly even meth injection to keep the intake temps down. If you plan on staying pretty stock and just want a baby crying under your hood and you have 4k than go for it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so then im gonna do that. Can one of you's tell me exactly what i need to do to go about supercharging? Fully stock as of right now, so like what do i need to do ? List of things i need?

·
Registered
364 Posts
i'll jump in with my question(s), i got auto well i wont b doing super charge but what can i do to gain power, i am receiving my injen today so that is max 10hp what else can i do to add power
i feel car is much heavier for V4 engine n i am not interested in to reducing weight by removing stock stuff such as seats/hoods/etc

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
i'll jump in with my question(s), i got auto well i wont b doing super charge but what can i do to gain power, i am receiving my injen today so that is max 10hp what else can i do to add power
i feel car is much heavier for V4 engine n i am not interested in to reducing weight by removing stock stuff such as seats/hoods/etc

There's plenty you can still do: pullies, reflash, header, exhaust, headshield etc. A few of those mods will also reduce some weight as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts