Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to this forum.

Was wondering if anyone here tracks their daily driver here. Need some input from you guys.

Just want to get a some feedback on the suspension hardware you guys have. I am thinking of changing my coilovers (or send them in for servicing). So before i make a decision, would like some feedback.

Here is what's on my car (06' CL7R, yup, ain't from US of A).

1) Team kunimitsu front strut strut
2) Team kunimitsu front sway
2) Team kunimitsu rear sway
3) Toda Fightex DA (12kg front, 10kg rear) - they are currently gone. I can get them overhauled with my new spring rates, thinking 14 - 10 or 14 - 12. The revalving will be in-sync with the spring rates.
4) camber kit (-3.0f, -2.56r with 0.04 toe out front and 0.01 toe in rear)

What kinda of suspension components you guys have besides the above mentioned?

Thanks.

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
UKDM Guru
216 Posts
BC Racing, im not sure if you can get these in the states. They're 10k front and 5k rear. A lot of the time attack cars over here use them

BC Racing UK - Product Page

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey guys!
ill give you my setup, however not sure it can help you since the k20 may be lighter and affect the balance.
on my cl9

Neuspeed Supercup kit (race spring + neuspeed spec koni )
Front tl-s sway bar 28mm solid
Rear Progress sway bar for a Tl-s (24mm)

there is enough to overwhelm your brakes! you should adress your brakes by the same time !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys!
ill give you my setup, however not sure it can help you since the k20 may be lighter and affect the balance.
on my cl9

Neuspeed Supercup kit (race spring + neuspeed spec koni )
Front tl-s sway bar 28mm solid
Rear Progress sway bar for a Tl-s (24mm)

there is enough to overwhelm your brakes! you should adress your brakes by the same time !
Hi Sleeper,

Thanks for sharing...cannot agree any less...brakes and suspension were the first things i did when i got the car...i am currently running on Alcon 4-pot and 343mm rotors with Pagid pads on the front and Ferodos Performance on the rear with slotted rotors...

cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts