Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help! I want to lower my 2011 TSX sedan just a little bit. I have been looking at the Ebiach Pro-Kit and the Tein High-Tech Luxury Master springs. From the research I have done I can decide if I need a camber kit or not with these two setups.
I have lowered 3 Civics in the past (so not new to lowering with springs) and have never used a camber kit. I have mostly used the Ebiach Pro-kit. From my research Acura’s seem to be a bit more sensitive to suspension changes. Is this true?
I have also never used coil-overs , as they have scared me in the past as having rougher/stiffer rides. I’m looking to try and retain the stock ride quality with a slight drop. Is this true about coil-overs?
Thank you guys for all the help!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
when i had my coils, the adjustment allowed me to tune it to stock ride quality, a little stiffer than stock,and holy baby jesus super stiff setting. so i want to say its not true, but others might experience differently

if you just get alignment and make sure your toe is in spec, you can do without camber kit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.