Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to installing my suspension parts. I went with Koni adjustables and H&R Race springs. I also installed an SPC rear camber kit at the same time. Let the springs settle for a week then aligned it. Got everything dialed in perfect on the alignment, and am running -1.25 camber in the rear. The car rides great, no suspension noises or creaking. It has just a tiny bit of that, "low-car hop" with the Konis set in the middle, which I'm ok with. I'm going to play with the settings some more and see where it rides best at. I also had the windows tinted since I last posted. I went with 35% tint, all the way around, and a small tint visor. This car is even more fun to drive now, and I'm very happy with the ride quality. Here's a few pics I snapped at work this morning; (Yes, my license plates read "BIGBEEF" haha)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
nice I just got my Koni installed last week, I had my damp set at middle on the front and half twist on the back. (Ride feel great)

Is your Perch set on the lower or normal position?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.