Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as my car isn't really all that modded or good looking... I am still quite attached to it as I've spent quite a bit of money on mods.

Anyway, this afternoon as I left for lunch with some co-workers, we spotted an older silver Integra with Honda emblems and black trunk pulled over adjacent to my TSX. As we approached, it took off and entered the parking lot of a nearby building.

Then as we were ready to leave, it turned around the lot and drove away.

It was too far to see the license plate.

I normally wouldn't care so much, but a co-workers' modded 2004 TL was stolen off of our employee lot last month as well.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
That sucks to have to worry about your car. I'm glad where I work and live that I can literally feel at ease and safe that it wont be stolen or vandalized.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,486 Posts
Where abouts in Markham? At least everyone else in the area a heads up and on the lookout for that car.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
+1 on an alarm. Nonetheless, it will suck having to worry about this guy:squint:

·
hey, be a man
429 Posts
+1 Get a 2way alarm dude! I just got one today and its pretty cool :victory:
haha sweet I picked up a compustar couple months ago..well worth the money!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Grr... thieves

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh hey guys,

I currently work at Steeles and Warden, on Ferrier Street.

It might have been nothing at all, just kind of weird to see someone looking at my car with their windows down, facing east with my car parked on the curb facing west.

Then he sped off!

Anyhow, be wary of a silver Integra with a black trunk with a red H emblem (sorry I didn't get the plates). And once again - it could just be weird guy that likes ugly cars.

Our parking lot doesn't have any cameras that work.... only the one pointed at the company's transport vans (boss was pissed someone jacked the snow tires from his mini fleet lmao).

I park on the street since I can peek out the window and check on my car.

We're all on bit of a high alert since my co-worker had his modded 2004-TL stolen off the parking lot!

---

I'm at Audio Heaven right now getting a Viper 5901 remote starter / alarm installed. An acceptable deal I guess, $500 including the bypass and what not.

·
Superhammatime
312 Posts
Thank god for CCTV with live monitoring, secured garage, and 24 hour security, at work that is.. If not, always at home with garage door closed and car parked directly infront of the garage.. LOL good luck stealing my car, they'd have to steal two cars !

·
DJFuzze
86 Posts
That's pretty terrible. Hope your car makes it through.
Down here in Hollywood, the facility i work at has "Secure Parking" 2 blocks away. Last year someone was mugged at gun point walking to our "Secure Lot." Since i got my TSX i've been parking it in the "Client Lot" right next to my building, i dont want to get blood stains on it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts