Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full shoot coming soon. just something to hold me off until i get my new wheels and airrrrr in :king:

19x9+15
19x10.5+20

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^shhhhhhhh

ur suppose to let them think those r "the" wheels. haha

all good. NJ will have 2 bad ass cars. the Baddest TSX and Baddest wagon once summer hits. #thatsallimgunnasay

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
^shhhhhhhh

all good. NJ will have 2 bad ass cars. the Baddest TSX and Baddest wagon once summer hits. #thatsallimgunnasay
um hello? thanks tortuga.
Grocery Getter
White Unicorn
uhhhh.....
Kenstyle'd?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
^shhhhhhhh

Would both of these vehicles be at the Edgewater meet on May 7th?

I am close to making a decision to drive down from Canada for this meet...so give me some extra incentives guys!

·
lester
457 Posts
Would both of these vehicles be at the Edgewater meet on May 7th?

I am close to making a decision to drive down from Canada for this meet...so give me some extra incentives guys!
Sorry bro my car won't be there I have to put it back together car won't be ready till June hopefully lol but if you don't come down for that meet try to come down for Honda day in august there will be over 500 cars and my car will defenitly be there:)

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
Sorry bro my car won't be there I have to put it back together car won't be ready till June hopefully lol but if you don't come down for that meet try to come down for Honda day in august there will be over 500 cars and my car will defenitly be there:)
bring out the daily with the new parts....:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts