Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a kid that lives near me wants to swap my stockies for his SI stockies.

what do you guys think?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
i've seen it and it doesn't look right. Just my opinion. I used to have a SI and the only car that looks nice on it is an SI.

check out 8thcivic. A lot of people are buying TSX wheels.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
not bad lol

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i sold just the rims no tires how much should i sell them for? theres a little bit of curbage

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah that would be the only day lol, i got a bunch of stickers on my back windshield and amber license plate lights if it was dark enough to see

·
Registered
51 Posts
i've seen it and it doesn't look right. Just my opinion. I used to have a SI and the only car that looks nice on it is an SI.

check out 8thcivic. A lot of people are buying TSX wheels.

WHERE CAN I GET that dark color piece to swap out the yellow piece of the front turn lights???

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
jdm or fishcake headlights... fish's are avail on ebay and jdms are too sometimes, also check out heeltoe for the headlights, you will prob like the depo headlights better ! also use coupon code: tsxrocks

·
Registered
51 Posts
jdm or fishcake headlights... fish's are avail on ebay and jdms are too sometimes, also check out heeltoe for the headlights, you will prob like the depo headlights better ! also use coupon code: tsxrocks
EVerybody keeps telling me this. I dont want to change the h eadlights.. Just the yellow color part to black or grey. Is there any way yo paint over that part from the inside or REPLACE IT?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts