Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Wondering if it is possible to swap in seats from the 2nd Gen TSX or 4th gen TL into the TSX. Has anyone tried this and found if the electrical connectors were compatible?

It does not matter if memory seats do not work, but obviously would need the power seats and heated seat to continue to function.

Thanks!

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
I like my sister's 2010 seats. I looked at the parts for both seats online:

2006:

2010:

It seems like the harnesses are different, so I don't know if the pin outs are different too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks SoCaliTrojan for the pictures. The harnesses do look different. Anyone have a link to the electrical drawings?

EuroRspec, true, the seat mounting points need to match, but it would not be too difficult to make up an adaptor of some sort. For sure, the SRS system needs to match. I do not want to mess with air bags due to legality and also safety issues! Otherwise, would it would be easier to go for aftermarket seats vs. trying to this type of swap.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This might be a long shot, would TL-s seats fit? I have a grey interior and would like to eventually change that. I like the 2nd gen tsx seats a lot though, I just wasn't sure if swapping seats from the same year car changed anything.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
good luck, you will like the seats

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
sorry to rise this thread from the dead but i was actually wondering if its possible to even fit the TL type S seats from the 3rd Gen TL into our car? they seem kinda wide, I wanted to try the back seat and front seats.

·
Banned
269 Posts
Man this reminds me of my EG and EK days when we try to swap GSR leather and i went and swapped 08 si in my hatch.

I love my tsx seats compared to what i owned in the past

1 - 11 of 11 Posts