Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ruckus2
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K20Z3 head w K24a2 Frank ? - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Both heads flow pretty equally so no real HP gains. IF you can get your hands on a z1 head you would see gains.

Also what a2 cams are we talking about there are a few different part numbers, your gonna want the ones off an 06 tsx.
thanks, my luck there 07 tsx cams, and ill try to get my hands on a z1 head if i can, do you know anything about putting a civic si intake manifold on a tsx, its much shorter so i believe you gain hp but loose sum torque, but is worth while for me to clean up the one i have sitting around, maybe port it out alittle more?

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
thanks, my luck there 07 tsx cams, and ill try to get my hands on a z1 head if i can, do you know anything about putting a civic si intake manifold on a tsx, its much shorter so i believe you gain hp but loose sum torque, but is worth while for me to clean up the one i have sitting around, maybe port it out alittle more?
go on k20a.org, youll like it there. Yes, I run a RBC mani and there is alot more power in it than the stock RBB. Its worth it to clean it up but not too port it unless you are going to port match everything and run stage 2 or larger cams.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.