Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Use 2006 Acura TSX Moog end links , they are cheaper and stronger than oem. I payed 25 dollars a piece at auto zone . They also come with a limited lifetime warranty.

·
Triple Rollover Survivor
156 Posts
I have MOOGs all around with a CT 22mm rear bar and it's heaven. The MOOGs are beefier and tougher than OEM, as mentioned above, and you can get them for about $18 a piece on RockAuto.com with minimal shipping. It actually worked out cheaper than Auto Zone when I did mine, but I'm quoting Illinois prices. Also, if you do the rears, do the fronts in MOOG, too. It just balances better. With just the rear beefed (plus a bar), it gets a little squirrely in inclement conditions.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Triple Rollover Survivor
156 Posts
Also, the MOOGs come with Zerc fittings. Huge bonus. Pre greased, but it doesn't hurt.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's a good tip nihon ! I should upgrade my fronts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have mevotech....wanted moog
How is the ride with mevotech? And who installed them? How long have you had them?

I just checked rockauto and the moog rears are 18 a piece and fronts are 28 a piece. The reason I asked abt mevotech is because my friend has a set (all 4) and give me for free!! So idk if I should install them or get the moog.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Well if they are for your car, free, and you don't see any visible defects or quality issues, I would try them out if they are better than the oem ones installed on your car now. If there are problems/ not satisfied then you can try moog or any others out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts