Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
I am procrastinating right now, but I was wondering anyone interested in putting T S X C L U B .Com stickers on the car so we’ll know who’s on the forum so the next time when we wave or give a thumbs up, we’ll get one in return instead of a “WTF that guy is crazy look”

It took me 1 minute to do this with Paint.. :gapteeth:

I`m pretty sure there some crazy photoshop people on here, let see some nice sticker designs

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i love the idea of stickers..i saw 2 other pwp at sfu the other night and i wanted to just tag them with SOMETHING so they could check out the forum..

but arent we tsxclub.com?

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw my friend with a North West Nissan plantlets before..he chased some guy down and than he gave him a plantlet.. I was like Uhhh you guys have plantlets.."Of course"

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
we'd need approval from the admins/mods first before we can go ahead and make these stickers anyways..joker..what ever happened to the decals in the first place? they were sorta in the making a long time ago eh?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
yeah, lots of clubs have plantlets or business cards which they stick on others windsheild.

we need those to get the word out...

thou i'm not going to stick the tsxclub.com sticker on my car anytime soon, just becasue i don't want people seeing my sticker and then coming online and flaming us how i drove too fast or how cut them off (Merged with signal but they too blind to notice)

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now we just need to fiind someone to make them, I have printable sticker paper at home but I dont know it the ink like run when it gets wet.

I just realized the design I did kinda looks like the
VancouverCivic.com
VancouverPrelude.com

stickers..

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Adee said:
I am procrastinating right now, but I was wondering anyone interested in putting C L U B T S X .Com stickers on the car so we’ll know who’s on the forum so the next time when we wave or give a thumbs up, we’ll get one in return instead of a “WTF that guy is crazy look”

It took me 1 minute to do this with Paint.. :gapteeth:

I`m pretty sure there some crazy photoshop people on here, let see some nice sticker designs
your on the wrong site, this is tsxclub.com not club tsx .com haha

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
i've done vynl club stickers for some clubs, i know a place, just give me a shout if you need them done once they get approved from the admin

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Cyde said:
your on the wrong site, this is tsxclub.com not ************ haha

I just realized it too!! I BETTER FIX it before morning!!:banghead:

Plus if people decide to come flame us on the board, the joke will be on them because we gave them the wrong URL :grinno: and for the current members, we'll know who's who because of this mistake.

DONE and DONE

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I support this idea and I would put tsxclub.com stickers on my car. I sent a PM to the admin to remind them about this link and interest in these stickers. I think you guys can go ahead and make a few and sell them, I'll buy two of them.:thumbsup:

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If we are going to make stickers, I think everyone should have a chance to summit their ideas and we should vote on the best looking one.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
-phase- said:
joker..what ever happened to the decals in the first place? they were sorta in the making a long time ago eh?
The guy making them fell off the planet. :donno:

Joker - who is also all for it :thumbsup:

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
i was gonna make my own license plate frame at my local mall, my sn on top and on bottom TSXCLUB.COM

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
This would be bad ass, i would be def get a set of them.

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Adee said:
I am procrastinating right now, but I was wondering anyone interested in putting T S X C L U B .Com stickers on the car so we’ll know who’s on the forum so the next time when we wave or give a thumbs up, we’ll get one in return instead of a “WTF that guy is crazy look”
Nice idea Adee. Finally someone is getting the ball rolling :bowdown:

also you forgot the "WTF stop staring at my gf" look lol :jump:

Idea: why not use the banner of the website directly?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Nice going, Adee!

We did have some discussion about this a couple of times before, and for one reason or another, just like when it came up on the other sites, it didn't wind up happening.

Those mock-ups look good.

I think a banner from the site could be good too. Except keep in mind that the banner changes from time to time, in case that matters......

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot:

I'd put one on my car... I prefer static cling instead...but I'll find a way :)

1 - 20 of 133 Posts