Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another dyno that we have done today with the T1R CAT-DELETE pipe (test pipe) on our AJR TSX AT with 24000km.

DYNO RUN 3 bone stock
vs
DYNO RUN 7 T1R Voltage stabilizer + GND kit + T1R test pipe.

We don't have the comparison between RUN 4 (Voltage stabilizer + GND kit) VS DYNO 7 (T1R Test pipe) but I did a break down on the number it has gained. I will try to get the plot by later on today and I will post again.

DYNO 4 vs DYNO 7
2000rpm +3.9hp / +9 lbs torque
3000rpm +4.6hp / +8 lbs torque
4000rpm +5.1hp / +6 lbs torque
5000rpm +5.4hp / +6 lbs torque

6000rpm +13.1hp / +11 lbs torque
7000rpm +8.4hp / +6 lbs torque

Thanks
Ben

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,154 Posts
Nice I actually like the torque gains from the testpipe.. to bad I couldnt wait and got the RT CAT for a good price hehe..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't believe this if this dyno number is HP @ the wheels. My parents told me "If someone said something which is too good to be true, don't believe him :nono:" If my parents got worng I'm buying it!

·
Registered Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CrazyCool[O] said:
I don't believe this if this dyno number is HP @ the wheels. My parents told me "If someone said something which is too good to be true, don't believe him :nono:" If my parents got worng I'm buying it!
What you can do is, just buy one and dyno it before and after. If you again power out of the test pipe then just get your parents to pay for it. :ghost:

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
AJ PwR said:
What you can do is, just buy one and dyno it before and after. If you again power out of the test pipe then just get your parents to pay for it. :ghost:

Sounds goood
!

·
Registered
32 Posts
this is sweet and all you guys offer cat replacement and new catback system but no headers? i want to change out my dc headers first before anything else...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
AJ what your saying is this hp gains here is listed to the wheels and not the crank? and what other mods does the car have, i'm havin a hard time to believe this especially on AT!!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
WOW, nice dyno. I believe this. Why? I own one, and you know what? I use SS everyday now ever since i got it. Thanks a lot Calvin, it was worth it. :jump:

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
crix868 said:
AJ what your saying is this hp gains here is listed to the wheels and not the crank? and what other mods does the car have, i'm havin a hard time to believe this especially on AT!!

Its all wheel HP

·
Registered Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you guys take a look at the A/F ratio, you can see with running the test pipe leans down the A/F ratio in order to make this amount of power. If we add on something like E-manage and do a bit more tuning, we will see better results so another 6-8whp is possible.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
AJR-COW said:
Its all wheel HP
great now u got me wanting to hold off my mugen parts now! i am just amazed with these gains and even more i love how the tq gains are higher than hp which is damnn good for a Honda! i think i'll have to invest in the test pipe instead of having my girl get those JDM fogs! great job on the parts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
does the exhaust get louder after the test pipe?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yes and no - the testpipe itself is mainly reponsible for the increase in boom, but the exhaust tone/note will change to.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts