Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
T1R V-Power Voltage Stabilizer

The T1R V-Power Voltage Stabilizer regulates the voltage of the car's electrical system, providing constant voltage at all times. Normally the electrical system's voltage will fluctuate under acceleration resulting in power loss and rough power delivery. The Voltage Stabilizer eliminates this voltage fluctuation, providing a constant voltage, thereby smoothening power delivery and optimizing power. Low rpm performance is improved noticeably, with improved response, acceleration, and smoothness. Fuel economy is also improved, especially for city driving condition, available in 2 colors (blue & purple).

We have tested these on many TSX's you will notice a difference in acceleration and it will also improve the gas mileage.

Price: CAD $100.00 Aprox. USD $90.96

Easy to install comes with all the hardware and instructions

T1R V2 Plus Ignition Booster

Until now, due to various types of load resistance and interference at the contact terminals, fuses, contact points and cords in the electric circuitry on the way to the ignition coil, major loss occurred and optimum combustion did not take place. To help solve this the T1R V-Power 2 Plus utilizes a new approach in voltage stabilizer devices for ignition coils that brings out 100% of your ignition's performance by providing point blank power to the ignition coil via connection to our specially designed circuitry. This in turn gives you dramatic improvement in engine performance from optimum ignition to ideal combustion.

CAD $100.00 Aprox. USD $90.96

T1R Earthing System - Acura TSX 03+

Earthling System provides valuable grounding for your vehicle's electrical system. This 5 point grounding system substantially reduces electrical noise in your vehicle, which can interfere with the performance of components such as the ignition, distributor, etc. Consequently, the earthing system helps minimize inefficiency and power loss, allowing the engine to perform optimally. Noticeable effects include smoother power delivery and improved throttle response. Highly recommended for older vehicles and heavily modified engines.

Price: CAD $120.00 Aprox. USD $110.35 + Shipping

!! BUY ALL 3 ITEMS AND GET FREE SHIPPING !!

**FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND CANADA**

If you guys have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bender Unit said:
:shock: 2 wires
+ & - to the battery

:thumbsup: no complaint to voltage stablilizer (work or not :D)
Add some color in the engine bay

AND A GROUND WIRE:p
heheh

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
hah, i am completely broke right now lol, after picking something up tomorrow Im gonna be living on 20 dollars till I get the next paycheck and sell my rims... Any idea how long your gonna have this special for? This is something ive meant to pick up for a little while now

·
TSX of the Month Winner
334 Posts
Will you guys still offered free shipping if I just bought the voltage stabilizer and grounding kits but I am adding the Alex eggo titanium shift knob, Alex blue open lug nuts and blue J's racing oil cap. Just wondering if you have all these in stock.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CGPTSX06 said:
Will you guys still offered free shipping if I just bought the voltage stabilizer and grounding kits but I am adding the Alex eggo titanium shift knob, Alex blue open lug nuts and blue J's racing oil cap. Just wondering if you have all these in stock.

PM me:)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts