Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know, or has anyone heard of some Altezza tail lights for the TSX? I would appreciate the info if so.. thanks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
the word comes from the toyota altezza or the is300 as its called in the u.s

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
oh and no they're not out but I'm sure they will eventually....

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
tony4311 said:
oh and no they're not out but I'm sure they will eventually....

god i hope not! i have no problem with what people like but altezza tail lights are just plain ugly... altezza tail light belong on IS300/altezzas only

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
I agree although I used to own a pair :eek: and wonder how I ever liked them, but hey to each his own. We all know they'll be out eventually though.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I think they actually look good on some cars/colors. There's definately ones that don't look good at all with them on. I'm curious how the ones for the TSX will look like....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks the TSX already has the best of both worlds? Linear tailight housings which complement the lines of the car, with round light-up elements inside. And no tacky chrome surrounds on the lights.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
kiteboy said:
Am I the only one who thinks the TSX already has the best of both worlds? Linear tailight housings which complement the lines of the car, with round light-up elements inside. And no tacky chrome surrounds on the lights.
I am with you Kiteboy :D
Joker - who thinks it looks great the way it is :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
kiteboy said:
Oh you're not the only one here...I'll never change mine... I'm just curious what they'll come out with..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Oh you're not the only one here...I'll never change mine... I'm just curious what they'll come out with..
agreed. I love every aspect of the car from the lights to the insides. I'm curious to see them too though. I'll never get them but just wondering what they'll look like.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
dont get me wrong.. i have "altezza" tails on my accord (which is now my g/fs car) but theyre not chrome.. theyre black so they match the car... ive gotten nothing but complements on how good they look on my car...

but i agree with everyone else.. the tsx tails are beautiful... they make the car beautiful and do nothing but compement the car...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
TSXmike said:
dont get me wrong.. i have "altezza" tails on my accord (which is now my g/fs car) but theyre not chrome.. theyre black so they match the car... ive gotten nothing but complements on how good they look on my car...
Yeah...not all Altezzas are similar...some are smoked, etc. It actually does look good on some cars/colors...kinda like in your case :nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
why in the world would want altezzas?!? :thumbsdow
:donno:

·
Orangeblood
136 Posts
I noticed something hideous today. Range Rovers (the big ones, $85k plus) have altezza tail lights. Saw em on a black one today. Blech.

British rice!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
why in the world would want altezzas?!? :thumbsdow
:donno:
If the stock lights ever crack, and you dont want to spend alot you get aftermarket lights for almost more then half the price :D

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
TSXmike said:
god i hope not! i have no problem with what people like but altezza tail lights are just plain ugly... altezza tail light belong on IS300/altezzas only

I agree !!!!!

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dont really understand why people dont like them, but nor do i really care, because i do. I used to have a Black Eclipse and it looked soo much better with altezza's, in my opinion of course.. I just think that with the TSX's great looking taillights, the chrome will look awesome... but then again i hate the color red...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
I dont really understand why people dont like them, but nor do i really care, because i do. I used to have a Black Eclipse and it looked soo much better with altezza's, in my opinion of course.. I just think that with the TSX's great looking taillights, the chrome will look awesome... but then again i hate the color red...
I think it really depends on how they look on a car. Most white and silver cars that I've seen them on look awesome...black cars are half and half...but I'd have to see how they look like. Though I have seen a black eclipse with smoked altezzas...and I thought they looked pretty sweet. So I'm still curious as to how the TSX ones will look like when they come out. They probably won't look bad on an SSM..... :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
I dont really understand why people dont like them, but nor do i really care, because i do.
and thats all that matters :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts