Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I'm new to the forum and i had very good luck selling my authentic spoiler to a good buyer JTrue5 in a matter of a couple hours. Now i have for sale a brand new Takeda intake never been installed for sale. I'm looking for around $270. I purchased this because it can be easily converted to a short ram and also be used at a cold air intake. But problems went wrong with the store i got it from so i'm stuck with the 09+ tsx version. So i'm trying to have it sold.

Would rather do a local sale around Markham, Ontario but is willing to ship at the customers expense. I have a picture of it installed as its in a brand new box

Price: $270

·
Has God-Like Powers
550 Posts
Hey guys!
I'm new to the forum and i had very good luck selling my authentic spoiler to a good buyer JTrue5 in a matter of a couple hours. Now i have for sale a brand new Takeda intake never been installed for sale. I'm looking for around $270. I purchased this because it can be easily converted to a short ram and also be used at a cold air intake. But problems went wrong with the store i got it from so i'm stuck with the 09+ tsx version. So i'm trying to have it sold.

Would rather do a local sale around Markham, Ontario but is willing to ship at the customers expense. I have a picture of it installed as its in a brand new box

Price: $270
I can vouch for CL7Mugen. Excellent seller throughout the entire process during the purchase of the authentic Mugen spoiler. Not sure why he has a negative reputation?:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts