Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tanabe df210 springs,1.8f/1.7r.
great drop,if you need to see pics just go to my profile i have a few pics with the stock wheels and 19's.
$120 shipped u.s only
$140 shipped to canada
$100 picked up

·
Registered
188 Posts
damn, i just came back from down there! Could've picked these up..I'm kickin myself...
Do you have a couple pics of the springs? I had a set of Tanabe's on my eclipse.. they road really well... did you notice any camber problems in the rear or front? I'll shoot me a pm, do you have paypal? I'll have to get you to ship them at this point. I have 20's on mine, did you have to cut any fenderwell out clear your turning radius?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn, i just came back from down there! Could've picked these up..I'm kickin myself...
Do you have a couple pics of the springs? I had a set of Tanabe's on my eclipse.. they road really well... did you notice any camber problems in the rear or front? I'll shoot me a pm, do you have paypal? I'll have to get you to ship them at this point. I have 20's on mine, did you have to cut any fenderwell out clear your turning radius?

pm sent

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey wondering if sent these out yet. I got my camber kit but still haven't heard from ya on the springs yet. What's good. I sent ya a couple emails but hadn't heard anything.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it got shipped out yesterday,the same way it took me a while to ship them out it took longer to get paid for them!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dude I told u I when I was gonna pay for them. I never mis led you you. I paid with my credit card. That's an instant payment through paypal. I don't know what you did after that to delay the payment. If you had transferred to your bank acct from paypal then yeah. It takes 3 to 4 days for the transfer. But my money was paid as soon as I sent the payment to you.... Thanks again anyway

1 - 20 of 21 Posts