Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I am planning to get one of these springs
I just want to ask couple questions since I am torn apart between these two.

1) I might need a camber kit for NF210? Esp. for the rear?

2) Also, which one of them is better to be used with stock struts?
(yayaya i know....coil over.....ill save up for that later...its just I have a friend who happens to have these two sets and is selling them real cheap...so i might as well grab a set off him) I dont really care about improving performance since my tsx is used as a DD. I just want to clean up the look of my car since I have aspec kit and type s wheels installed while maintaining stock comfy ride. Will the tanable's 1.5" drop be too harsh on the struts?

3) Any one of you with either setups would wanna share some feedback? Which one is better for look? (I want people to notice that my car is lowered...but I am afraid the 1.5" might be too harsh on struts and too low for a DD)

thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
if you plan to ride them on stock struts, i strongly suggest the Tein H-Tech.

I have this set up on my DD for 3.5 yrs now and they are still riding smooth. I can honestly say they ride like stock NO BS. I now have 19 so it looks a little high but having the Type S wheels will look aswesome.

if i recall someone posted pics of their TSX on H-tech and Type-S wheels. Do a quick search under suspension gallery or picture gallery.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I have the prokit on oem struts for 3 years ~40k miles and car still rides smooth. Checked the struts last week for any leaks and they all looked fine. Prokit drop is rated at 1.6 F and 1.4R about the same as the Tanabe. You can def tell the car is lowered with this drop.

·
Registered
667 Posts
My car running H-tech springs on oem struts with 18" TL A-Spec wheels.

The H-tech's feel very similar to stock springs. I noticed a slight decrease in bodyroll but not much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts