Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
teamHD
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright GUYS! TeamHD is throwing a little meet here in Seattle this Sunday.

Where? Meet in Seattle by CenturyLink Field
When? SUNDAY AUGUST 12th @ 7:30PM
What to Bring? MORE camera's and your rides.
Contact me @ 425.350.2498 for more questions if needed.

NOTE: I'll be at Wild Waves for the day, and will be driving up there. If anyone from the south wants to meet up, I will be in Federal Way..

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
We'll have the northender heads meet up first to roll down south as well. We can meet up here in Lynnwood at Fred Meyer at 6:30 then cut out and meet the rest. Of anyone knows of some good places to shoot. Spit some ideas.

Oooooooooh headlights should be here in a hour or 2!!

·
1,465 Posts
Anyone can come. We are just gonna be cruisin and photo shooting in Seattle. Break a few necks in the process :) The weather is gonna be nice. Everyone that wants to chill, come roll.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
yoo! there is a meet in redmond at cozy bubble tea today, going to be 100 + cars going to be there. let me know if you guys tryna meet up and roll out there for a bit!

·
teamHD
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright ladies! Meet will be on around 730-800pm at centurylink field in seattle. Gimme a call if any questions! 425.350.2498

ANYONE can show up. The more, the better anyways haha

·
1,465 Posts
8:00pm is a little late to be just meeting up. Try and aim for 7:15-7:30.

If you can't wait: lol

Just come meet up with is in Lynnwood first if you wanna meet up ahead of time! Like I posted before. Meeting up in Lynnwood at Fred Meyer on 164th St. @ 6:15pm. We'll roll out around 6:45 or so. Wanna try and take some pictures while it's somewhat light out still. Though a few have good cameras. Don't forget the go pros!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.