Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
ReD + Devil
352 Posts
I know a number of guys here are running the Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line, and I wanted to know what the part number was of the line you got? I looked on Techna-Fit's website, and they dont list the Tsx, but they do have the 03-06 2.4 Accord listed... I checked OEM part numbers and the 2.4 5spd Accord and Tsx share that section of clutch line, so I guess that would all work. Just looking for a confirmation on this. The Accord line is listed as: HNC-011 (Link)

I did find one site that listed the TechnaFit Tsx clutch line as: ACC-009 (Link) But TechnaFit doesnt even show that part on their site. Thanks for any help!

----------------------------------

Update: 9-27-12

As requested..

Fastline Performance Stainless Braided Clutch Line Sale is NOW LIVE!

Link: w/ Free Shipping! (Limited Time Offer)

Fastline Performance Stainelss Braided Clutch Line, 03-08 Acura TSX Manual Transmission CL9, 2003-2008 Acura TSX & JDM Honda Accord CL7 CL9 cl.tsx - HeelToe Automotive

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Thanks for the link but I see this is stated but lmk how true it is, thanks guys.

With a stainless steel performance clutch line, you will notice that the clutch engages/disengages faster and more accurately, improving shifting performance and consistency. One is able to determine the exact location of clutch engagement and disengagement, especially with a performance upgraded clutch system. Pedal effort and feel is not negatively affected - it will not 'stiffen' the pedal.

·
ReD + Devil
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So that also confirms the Accord/TL/Tsx share that section of hose. My problem with that is Heeltoe is the only one that actually stocks the FLP line, and $15 for shipping is outrageous. $25+10 is better than $29+15 for the same thing. Dont get me wrong, I have spent a ton with Heeltoe, and I really dont need any other parts right now, to make the shipping worth it. Guess I am just being cheap.

·
Registered
833 Posts
So that also confirms the Accord/TL/Tsx share that section of hose. My problem with that is Heeltoe is the only one that actually stocks the FLP line, and $15 for shipping is outrageous. $25+10 is better than $29+15 for the same thing. Dont get me wrong, I have spent a ton with Heeltoe, and I really dont need any other parts right now, to make the shipping worth it. Guess I am just being cheap.
Hmmmm, Group Buy anyone ???? :D

1. DeSEBticoN - 2008 6MT :D

if Marcus threw in free shipping or if the price was like $30 shipped id be bout it bout it

·
ReD + Devil
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe Marcus would price match, I havent actually asked. I will make note that the Techna-Fit line comes in a few colors for no extra charge. This really makes no difference to me, but if we are serious about a groupbuy, probably need to decide which product to go with first!

Techna-Fit or Fastline Performance

Honestly if Marcus would just match price the Techna-Fit, I would rather go through him, based on previous transactions going so smoothly.
(f)(l)(a)(

·
Registered
833 Posts
I never really heard of Techna-Fit, how does their product compare to Fastline Performance ? Pros vs. Cons of each product ??? what price range are we looking at when were talking about "price matching" ???

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Is there any real benefit to running a steal line? I know, when it comes to brakes, it was a night and day difference. If it makes a difference like that, I would be down for one as well.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.