Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
iloveoldskool
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RULES
All prices are FIRM. All prices are picked up in 91006. Pick up gets priority, Buyers purchasing the full packaged set get priority. No Dibs, Cash in Hand = Dibs. ALL prices are based on CASH purchase. If you want to use a credit card, I can accept it for an additional fee. YOU MUST HAVE CARD AND ID WHEN PURCHASING. YOU MUST BE THE CARD HOLDER, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Enkei NT03+M 5x114.3 18x9.5+40 - SOLD

I have decided to sell these rims. This is a daily driven car, and the wheels are a little too aggressive for what I need. Wheels are about 8.5/10 maybe a small chip here or there, lug area shows signs of use, nothing that you will ever see when they are on the car. The wheels are located in Arcadia, CA 91006

Full image gallery here - Enkei NT03+M - a set on Flickr

Enkei NT03+M by Michael Schoelen, on Flickr

BRAND NEW Skunk2 Front Upper Arms (Camber Kit) - SOLD

BRAND NEW SPC Rear Camber Kit - SOLD

USED Tein Basics Coilover Damper System - $450 CASH

Muteki Closed Ended Lug Nuts - $25
Never put on the car, I just sat them inside of the wheels to make sure they would fit. Like I said, never even touched a thread. Full set of 20+key. these are about $50-$60+shipping anywhere on the internet.
[/IMG]

OEM Honda Window Visors - $75
Can't get pictures until I go back home, they are still brand new in the box, I didn't even open the box yet.

Blackout Vinyl for trim (from bmwshadowline) - FREE if you purchase items = $100 or more. Still wrapped up, brand new.

PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
If you have been watching (and even if you haven't been) the parts I have listed sold pretty quick. I think it is fair to say I have listed items at an aggressive price. If you don't like the price that is fine, please don't waste my time. I have had WAY TOO MANY LOWBALL OFFERS. Just keep in mind even the people on craigslist were willing to pay asking price. Any further lowball offers are subject to rude and sarcastic replies. Thank you for your time.

Any Questions? Feel free to ask

Mike
626-3niner2-11niner4
m.schoelen AT yahoo

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Can you add just one pic of the wheel with a verification slip? Thank you.

·
Manifest!
316 Posts
If the offsets were lower I would soooo pick them up

·
iloveoldskool
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sent PM about the front camber.. if falls through let me know
I think I replied, but if not, the camber kits were sold.

I have added a few more items. And please to anyone asking me about items remember the prices are FIRM. Not to mention some of the offers I have received were just pita-full. (This last part was not direct towards the person quoted above.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.