Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a few pics from my iPhone i took today of my car since i installed my Tein Basic coilovers with F+R crossed drilled/slotted rotors and steel braided brake lines. i'm waiting for time off of work or free time so my dad and i can paint the car next.

Rear

Front

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
nice upgrades

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
looks good

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, they feel great for DD. i really am happy with the choice on the Basics. I just have to get used to driving with it soo low especially with speed bumps! as for the rotors they are amazing for eBay! i can stop on a dime compared to when i had Brembo on my teg, i can't really tell the difference.

·
Registered
171 Posts
looks good! I just did my brakes today as well... got em from R1 with Hawk HPS pads. Compared to my beat up stock pads and rotors it makes a hella difference. Coilovers is going to be my next upgrade as well. What other set ups did you have before going with the Tein Basic?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good! I just did my brakes today as well... got em from R1 with Hawk HPS pads. Compared to my beat up stock pads and rotors it makes a hella difference. Coilovers is going to be my next upgrade as well. What other set ups did you have before going with the Tein Basic?
Since owned my car for the past 6 years u had the Tein H-Tech springs on stock shocks. They were nice but it was time to replace the shocks so that's when I decided to get the Basics. They do give a stock ride feel except on road defects u can feel it but it's not that bad as you would think. I live in S. Fla so the roads aren't that bad either. I have them set on the lowest height setting so my only problem has been going over some speed bumps without touching.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts