Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a tsx wagon running the Tein Flex Z coilovers? Just looking for an honest opinion on them. Did they settle good after a couple weeks and have you had any problems with them? I'm looking to purchase them and the HardRace camber kits front and rear. If anyone has an experience with these products I would love to hear how they are working out for you. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like i posted this in the wrong section, sorry about that, still new here. Cant find a way to delete or move so if an admin can do it, would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey I have them on my 2013 TSX sedan and I love them. There is way less body roll and they corner like a champ. You will be sitting lower so you may have to change your driving habits. I unfortunately live in Jersey so the roads here are less than ideal. I'm much more aware of sitting low now and take that in to account with driveways, pulling in and out of parking lots on an angle now and heavy rain (I have an AEM CAI matched with lowered vehicle, I dont go plowing through water). Heads up about the camber kit; I have adjustable camber kits on mine but when I took it for an alignment, the shop stated when they tried to restore it to factory camber specs but they were unable to since the tires would hit the fender and the result is I have 2.5 degrees camber all around. TBH I do like the increased camber since I can take turns better. I do not notice increased tire wear on the inside of the tires (10k on Tein suspension now, 8k on all season tires and 2k on Kumho Ecsta PS31 summer tires). It was the most noticeable mod to my car and also my favorite.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the detailed info, Ill definitely be looking into the sway bar, the wagon weighs a little more than the sedan I'm sure. I'm used to being low from the last car I had so I still have the habit of pulling out of driveways and such at an angle and avoiding tall speed bumps. Anyway you could post a pic of your vehicle so I could see what your camber looks like? My only issue with it would be tire wear but if youre not getting any uneven wear after 8k then im game for it. Camber looks good anyways as long as its not too much. Thanks again for the reply

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have tein flex Z on my civic Si and Super Street on my tsx.

the flex Z are a better hybrid that offers best of street and track proficiency. The damper adjustment difference is larger at both extremes on the Flex Z. The super streets are good too but less forgiving for daily. But 100% capable for spirited driving

1 - 7 of 7 Posts