Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Damn that's a pretty good price, too bad I don't have enough or else I would have gotten these!!! SHOOT LOL Do these come with top hats too?

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
good price, location? thanks

·
TSX fitment Guru
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I have for the suspension is what is pictured, plus the spanner wrenches and dampening dial. I am located in Houston, Texas, but am fully willing to ship.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
yes, these come with top hats, exactly like what's in his picture.

bump for a great suspension for those that want a SUPER comfortable ride.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
2nd on the super comfy ride. I'm on full stiff and all the way down in the rear. The fronts can sit my bumper on the floor if I wanted to. considering getting custom springs for the rear so I can go lower =O

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
^Yessir. Back in my wheel-house ;)
Nice dude. I had a feeling you were coming back, since you post here every so often. Is it an 05 6-speed with Navi? Can't wait to see what you have in store for it.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
If this is still for sale in a month or two ill buy these definitely, still saving up for new coilovers and I'm glad someone is selling comforts which is the one i want to get, unfortunately I'm still saving up :(

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
Bump! Welcome back to the TSX side! What happened to the other rides?

I vouch for this suspension setup as well.

·
TSX fitment Guru
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. The new car is Auto :( non-Navi, but super nice, so I can't complain.

The LS400 is dearly missed. I traded it for a really clean (or so I thought) 240sx, because the gas in the LS400 was killing me. Then the 240sx I traded for was a mess. Electrical rat's nest and mechanical bugs everywhere. I sorted a ton of things out, but then more problems arose. I saw a guy wanting to trade or sell the TSX and his 'possible trades' were with 240sx's. Bing bang boom, I got a new TSX. I lucked out hard. He didn't care at all about the issue the 240sx had, he just loved the mod list and looks.

·
Jeff
902 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. The new car is Auto :( non-Navi, but super nice, so I can't complain.

The LS400 is dearly missed. I traded it for a really clean (or so I thought) 240sx, because the gas in the LS400 was killing me. Then the 240sx I traded for was a mess. Electrical rat's nest and mechanical bugs everywhere. I sorted a ton of things out, but then more problems arose. I saw a guy wanting to trade or sell the TSX and his 'possible trades' were with 240sx's. Bing bang boom, I got a new TSX. I lucked out hard. He didn't care at all about the issue the 240sx had, he just loved the mod list and looks.
how do u compare the ride of the ls400 to the ride of ur tsx w/ the teins?

·
TSX fitment Guru
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how do u compare the ride of the ls400 to the ride of ur tsx w/ the teins?
The TSX rides way better than the ls400 did on the Megan EZ streets. The LS was too soft and the dampening/rebound wasn't as effectively matched to the spring rates. As far as comfort, this is just about the most comfortable coilovers I have ever ridden on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts