Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, i have a roughly 6 month old set of tein comfort sport coil overs, (bought brand new and installed on 3/23/12) they have about 4-5k miles with 70% of those being highway miles.

As u can see from the pics they look as good as they did out of the box the 1st day i got them, i am looking to get $1200 shipped paypal fees included. i still have the box they came in and will be pkg the way they came from tein to make sure they dont get damaged during shipping. $1100 picked up

I am located in Chatsworth CA, 91311

These go for 1600 +shipping +tax, so u will save a few hundred buying these lolz

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
Someone's lucky, these coilovers are sweeeet

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Random question, but how come these CST have green springs? I just bought a set and they have black springs, and mine did not have full length dust boots installed.

Congrats on the sale, these coils are awesome!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Someone's lucky, these coilovers are sweeeet
yes they are :)

Random question, but how come these CST have green springs? I just bought a set and they have black springs, and mine did not have full length dust boots installed.

Congrats on the sale, these coils are awesome!
To be honest i have no idea, this was the last set tein had in stock at their warehouse, i was surprised 2 when i opened the box and saw green as i have mostly seen black springs on there, so i looked at the part numbers on the springs went to teins website and they all matched to the correct spring rates for the CST so i assumed they changed it up for the 2012 year lolz

CONGRATS!!!!

Glws op.
thanks

Thank you! Really curious about these coils. I think those green springs are shorter than the ones on normal CST assemblies.
That was the 1st thing that crossed my mind, and that might explain why they go lower then what most people say the cst's go? i had no finger gap all around, and thats something people said was not possible with these so idk

are al ur numbers/tag identical to mine? dont know what else 2 say, but maybe i got lucky and got the shorter springs??? if indeed they are shorter idk :)

Damn, I'm too late! :laugh:.... What's the reason for selling, Adrian??
lolz damn Mike ur every where :laugh: only reason im selling is once the new motor/trans im building is ready to go in, i will be tracking the car so i will be getting a custom set of AMR's in 14/12 spring rates :king:

although it did cross my mind to have 2 suspension set ups :squint:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ they are sold pending funds, i will update the thread once i have received payment, or if the buyer backs out. Thanks for the interest :)

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
Mine are green too.

·
Registered
618 Posts
lolz damn Mike ur every where :laugh: only reason im selling is once the new motor/trans im building is ready to go in, i will be tracking the car so i will be getting a custom set of AMR's in 14/12 spring rates :king:

although it did cross my mind to have 2 suspension set ups :squint:
Dude, I would have seriously considered a trade for those CSTs, although my AMRs are only 10k/8k. :D Looking forward to the updates :thumbsup:. Hit me up if you are considering selling any parts. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.